Did you know that Ronda’s bullring is one of the oldest in Spain?
Join us in our one day trip to Ronda.
The panoramic views from the famous Tajo bridge of Ronda are among one of the most beautiful in the province.
If you are interested in come with us and be guided by an official guide, your stay in Ronda will be very pleasant and unforgettable.
Well let’s go ahead and don’t waste any more time before it’s too late!
- Meeting Point: Several pick-up points.
- Duration: Approx. 10 hours.
One day trip to Ronda includes the following services
- Multilingual local guide.
- Pick up in various points and Hotels of the Costa Del Sol.
- Departure to the “Serrania” of Ronda to enjoy its magnificent scenery.
- Ronda, city of famous “romantic” bandids (bandoleros) and Bullfighters traditions.
- Its impressive “Tajo” bridge with superb views can be enjoyed from the New and Arabic Bridges. The Tajo’s depth reaches 120 metres
- Monumental tour with the bullring, built in the 18 th century. This bullring is the oldest in the world.
- Visit the Wine Museum and taste its exquisite wine.
- Free time to enjoy this wonderful city and spectacular views of the mountainside.
- Departure to Marbella, free time in the center aprox 50 min
- MARBELLA OLD HISTORIC TOWN: During your free time, we included a visit to the old part of the town. We can admire amongst other monuments, Los Naranjos square, the Townhall, local church, San Juan de Dios Chapel and the park.
- Return to the Costa del Sol.
- End of our services
- During warm days we recommend cool clothes, comfortable shoes, sunscreen, sunglasses.
- Note that this tour can have several pick-up stops.
- Lunch is optional.
Viajes Euroamerica (VDT) Policy
- You can show a printed confirmation or your mobile phone with the confirmation number at the meeting point. The confirmation will be sent to your email address after payment.
- Cancellations free of charge up to 1 day (s) before the starting time.
You may also like these excursions