Enjoy a boat trip along the Gibraltar Coast, watch the dolphins and free time in Gibraltar.
What better than to spend a day in contact with nature and enjoy these incredible mammal species? well, we have it for you and it’s called Gibraltar Dolphin.
- Meeting Point: Several pick-up points.
- Duration: Approx. 9 hours (2 hours dolphin safari and 3 hours free time).
Gibraltar Dolphin day trip includes the following services
- Multilingual local guide.
- Departure from the various pick up points and Hotels in Costa del Sol.
- Border crossing into Gibraltar.
- Embark in a short cruise in the bay at a speed of 10 nots and sail to the open seas for about 1 hour 45 m aprox. to find large bands of dolphins.
- At the strait of Gibraltar we are able to admire the beauty of this corner of southern Europe.
- Return to Gibraltar.
- Free time for shopping (3 hours aprox.).
- Return to Costa del Sol.
- Obligatory Passport or Identity Card for EU members.
- Persons who DO NOT need a visa for Gibraltar:
United States and Canadian citizens with a valid passport
Valid passport holders from Andorra, Argentina, Bolivia, Bolivia, Chile, Costa Rica, East Timor, El Salvador, FS Micronesia, Guatemala, Honduras, Iceland, Iceland, Israel, South Korea,
Liechtenstein, Marshall Iceland, Mexico, Monaco, Nicaragua, Norway, Panama, Paraguay, San Marino, Switzerland, Uruguay and Venezuela.
Commonwealth citizens with valid passports (except for Bangladesh, Cameroon, Fiji, Guyana, India, Jamaica, Kenya, Mozambique, Nigeria, Pakistan, Sierra Leone, Sri Lanka, Tanzania, Uganda and Zambia, these citizens DO NEED Visa to enter Gibraltar)
More information about visa requirements here www.gibraltar.gov.gi
- Note that this tour can have several pick-up stops.
Viajes Euroamerica (VDT) Policy
- You can show a printed confirmation or your mobile phone with the confirmation number at the meeting point. The confirmation will be sent to your email address after payment.
- Cancellations free of charge up to 1 day (s) before the starting time.
You might also be interested in the tours below