Gastronomic Experience in Alfarnaterjo (Malaga)
Don’t miss this fantastic Gastronomic Experience in Malaga.
One of the most recognized villages in the province of Malaga for its good gastronomy and wonderful views.
Join us in this fascinating adventure that will leave you with a good taste in your mouth and a full stomach, a typical Spanish lunch with a family from the village, where you will have fun and laugh like never before.
Lunch is included in the price of the excursion.
- Meeting Point: Several pick-up points
- Duration: Approx. 7 hours
Gastronomic Experience in Malaga includes the following services for our customers
- Multilingual local guide.
- Pickup in various points and Hotels of the Costa Del Sol.
- Departure to the Town of Alfarnatejo, giving us the opportunity to admire the pyrenees of the South.
- This region has the best views offered in the province of Malaga.
- Enjoy an unforgettable day sharing lunch with the household family.
- During the tour, we will pass through the oldest olive groves of Spain and we will visit an olive Factory.
- We will also visit the Museum with the oldest Machinery Which produced the olive oil. After we will taste the famous worldwide known olive oil with the homemade country bread “Pan Cateto”.
- Afterwards we will go to town and visit the Church, its narrow streets were we would stop and taste the region’s “Sweet Wine”.
- Back to the plaza, we will meet the housewife who will take us to their houses to have lunch, tasting a variety of typical Spanish dishes from the region and cooked by them.
- Return back to the Costa Del Sol.
- End of our services.
- During warm days we recommend cool clothes and comfortable shoes.
- Note that this tour can have several pick-up stops.
Viajes Euroamerica (VDT) Policy
- You can show a printed confirmation or your mobile phone with the confirmation number at the meeting point. The confirmation will be sent to your email address after payment.
- Cancellations free of charge up to 1 day (s) before the starting time.
You may also like these excursions