Do you simply need the bus service without the guided tour?
Our day trip to Gibraltar from Malaga contains everything you need.
Free time in Gibraltar for shopping and benefit from their low taxes on a variety of products, like cigarettes, alcohol drinks, clothing, perfumes, colognes and souvenirs.
- Meeting Point: Several pick-up points.
- Duration: Approx. 9 hours (5 hours in Gibraltar).
Day trip to Gibraltar from Malaga includes the following services
- Departure from the different pick-up points and Hotels along Costa del Sol.
- Multilingual local guide.
- Border crossing into Gibraltar
- Free time for about 5 hours approx.
- Return to Málaga.
- End of our services.
- Obligatory Passport or Identity Card for EU members.
- Persons who DO NOT need a visa for Gibraltar:
United States and Canadian citizens with a valid passport
Valid passport holders from Andorra, Argentina, Bolivia, Bolivia, Chile, Costa Rica, East Timor, El Salvador, FS Micronesia, Guatemala, Honduras, Iceland, Iceland, Israel, South Korea,
Liechtenstein, Marshall Iceland, Mexico, Monaco, Nicaragua, Norway, Panama, Paraguay, San Marino, Switzerland, Uruguay and Venezuela.
Commonwealth citizens with valid passports (except for Bangladesh, Cameroon, Fiji, Guyana, India, Jamaica, Kenya, Mozambique, Nigeria, Pakistan, Sierra Leone, Sri Lanka, Tanzania, Uganda and Zambia, these citizens DO NEED Visa to enter Gibraltar)
More information about visa requirements here www.gibraltar.gov.gi
- Note that this tour can have several pick-up stops.
Viajes Euroamerica (VDT) Policy
- You can show a printed confirmation or your mobile phone with the confirmation number at the meeting point. The confirmation will be sent to your email address after payment.
- Cancellations free of charge up to 1 day (s) before the starting time.
Do you prefer to visit the Rock of Gibraltar or watch the Dolphin?